Noosa International Food and Wine Festival 2014

When I first got to Australia I was lucky enough to bump into a company called Social Tap, (check them out here for all your companies website, and social media needs!)

They have since given me the opportunity to be a social media volunteer at the annual Noosa International Food and Wine festival. Now if you know me, you know I love some good food and food tasting festivals are my favorite! I would also recommend at least going one or two days to the festival, just because the surrounding area of Noosa is hands down one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen!

So with my trusty sidekick in tow, we headed off to Noosa on a beautiful Saturday morning, met great people, ate great food and heard great music.


No comments:

Post a Comment