Noosa National Park (and a hell of a hike)

*just figured out, click on the photos to enlarge to a slideshow

Today we ventured to Noosa National Park, because I have been craving some pretty views and also wanted to stalk some of my friends (Alysse and Nadia) beautiful photos. Although I don't think we found what we were looking for, we did see some beautiful sights :)

this bloke was trying to get at Gene


We luckily got a parking spot not too far away, but most of it was uphill (which burned my thighs on the way back) it was swarming with people for mothers day and the nice weather, but I wasn't about to pass it up. We also went at low tide, which made it easier to swim in the rock pool. 

The map above shows the places we went, we followed the blue trail from little cove beach, to Tea Tree Bay, Granite Bay and Hells Gates. The rock pool we found was around picnic cove, it was tough to climb down through the rocks and palm tree franz, but so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment