my favorite place in the world

It was nice to have a little get away weekend to Genes moms house, and its just a plus she lives so close to my favorite place in the world. The first time I ever went to the sand blow here and the second time here and every time is still as amazing! The only was to describe a sand blow is a sand dune with the center carved out, if that makes sense? Anyways here's some photos from the sunset:

 

If you're looking to head here, its right before Rainbow beach, a day trip from Sippy Downs. Its a little bit of a hike up to the sand blow so bring some snacks and water.

Afterwards Gene took me to grab a burger and some chips from his favorite fish and chips shop growing up. His exact words "it tastes like nostalgia." It's a lot of fun going to places from his childhood, I can't wait to take him to some of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment