Australia Journey Journal: Sydney Day 2

January 24: 

was our super touristy day. We did the Sydney Harbor Bridge Climb, followed by a dinner cruise around the harbor. The bridge climb was AWESOME and super easy for all ages and athletic types (i.e. me, I was fine, I did it!) After dark we headed to the Sydney Eye Tower for some beautiful night views and we got to watch a storm roll in.



my dad loves photos
cool little post box
opera
we climbed up to those flags
luna park, my childhood mk&a dreams
almost came true
the bridge to the left and the opera house in front of me to the right!
tiny bridge, teeny opera house



*Our entire trip was planned with the help of Flight Centre Australia

P.S. Happy 100 blog posts! Thanks everyone for following along with me :)




*In Sydney we stayed at the Rydges World Square and quickly learned that we haven't been on a family vacation in a long time and we needed more space than one bedroom. 
We were also quite far from the wharfs, which would've been nicer to stay closer to, ideally Bondi or Manly beach would've been a nice place to stay!
*From the Sunshine Coast I flew Jetstar and my family flew from Los Angeles to Sydney via Qantas
*Our entire trip was planned with the help of Flight Centre Australia

Sydney Part One here!
Melbourne here!
Cairns here!

No comments:

Post a Comment