A L O H A, Maui

I only touched on Maui for four short days- after my two short weeks in Asia I decided to extend my time in Hawaii and hop on over to Maui, but again it was like the blink of an eye. I barely got to see what I wanted to, let alone explore outside the beaten path, but I can definitely tell you this was not my last time in Maui :)







Top 5 favorites on Maui


1. Alii Kula Lavender Farm- this is a MUST DO if youre visiting Maui! The lavender scones are incredible and the lavender lemonade is killer!


2. Sunrise at Haleakala

woke up at 330am to catch the sunrise above the clouds, so worth it



3. Sliding Sands Crater Hike

one of the top 5 quietest places on earth;
incredible because it divides the small island of Maui into
a desert and a rainforest




4. Ho'okpia Beach Park

mostly rocks and some giant sea turtles

5. The Road to Hana: Would HIGHLY recommend purchasing the Gypsy Guide for $5 if you are doing the Road to Hana on your own. We would've missed so many neat things without it, because Americans and signs are not friends.



waterfalls, everywhere!

giant $5 road coconuts are a must!


a. Chings Pond

the most freezing cold water I have ever felt in my life

b. Black Sand Beach


c. Waianapanapa Caves


d. Ke'anae Arboretum


Golden Bamboo
giant four leaf clovers- appropriate for St. Patricks Day

My absolute FAVORITE place on the road trip to Hana. Rainbow Eucalyptus trees, I mean come on. Earth you are SO cool.

A teeny little vlog so you can re-live my adventure with me:



No comments:

Post a Comment